Seit 1936 wird dieses Hotel nun schon in der 3. Generation von der Familie Kochhäuser geführt. Damals von Rudi und Trudchen Kochhäuser, anschließend von deren Tochter Helga mit ihrem Mann Hajo, die dann 1969 an ihren Bruder Horst mit seiner Frau Ingrid übergeben haben. Bis 1973 gehörte zum Hotel Restaurant noch eine hauseigene Metzgerei, die dem „Roten Ochsen“ seinen Namen gegeben hat.
We, Werner and Heike Kochhäuser, have been running our small family business since 2002. The needs of our employees are just as important to us as those of our guests. It is important to us that our employees, and we too, can reconcile family and career. Therefore, we offer our employees, for example, flexible working hours according to their possibilities. This flexibility brings variety into the daily routine and thus joy and confirmation. But family orientation does not only refer to our staff but also to the needs of our guests. Families with children are welcome guests in the restaurant as well as in our hotel.
We want all our guests to arrive and feel welcome.
Our mission statement
"Understanding and implementing the wishes of our guests, building trust,
increase the satisfaction of our guests, that's what we want!"
Our guiding principles:
- The guest is the centre of everything we do.
- We are guest-friendly.
- We offer a top service to make you feel at home.
- We are honest and helpful.
- We are reliable, motivated and efficient.
- We are quality-conscious.
- We attach great importance to cleanliness and order in the kitchen, guest rooms, hotel area and sanitary facilities.
- We work in a goal-oriented way.
- We deal with each other in a team-oriented manner, because we can only achieve maximum performance as a team.
- We are creative and open to new things, we educate ourselves.
- We are problem solvers.
- We build on our cornerstone: genuine and warm hospitality.
- We think and act positively.
- We are working on the implementation of these guidelines. They are a permanent commitment for us!